Think about your hand. You must use exactly 2 of the 3 the cards in it to win.
- 2 to 10 players can play Philadelphia per deck.
- Deck Build
Remove the wild cards for a 42-card deck, leaving Ranks 1-10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace in each of the 3 suits.
- Valued Hand Size
- 5-card hands are valued.
- Beginning a Hand
- Each player starts with her bet card up. Shuffle the deck. Deal each player a hand of 3 cards. Have a round of betting. Then deal community cards.
- Community Cards
The community cards are dealt out in three rounds:
- Deal 3 cards face-down, then 3 cards face-up. Have a round of betting.
- Deal 1 card face-down, then 1 card face-up. Have another round of betting.
- Deal 1 card face-down, then 1 card face-up. Have a final round of betting.
In total, there should be 5 face-up community cards, and 5 face-down.
- Each player combines exactly 3 community cards with exactly 2 cards in her hand. Best 5-cards hand wins. See the rules on winning.
|Straight Flush||A Straight, in only one suit||0.07%|
|Full House||Triples, and a Pair of another rank||1.25%|
|Straight||5 adjacent ranks (Ace is high, 1 is low)||3.75%|
|Triples||3 of the same rank, and 2 others||4.26%|
|Flush||5 of the same suit||9.37%|
|Two Pairs||A Pair, another Pair, and 1 other||20.5%|
|Rags 'n Riches||Cannot form any other hand type||22.0%|
|Pair||2 of the same rank, and 3 others||72.2%|
* simulated raw stats